Date of birth: 01.01.1991
*Calculated at the US Dollar exchange rate, officially announced by the
Bank of Armenia on the payment day of the reward. The reward is liable to
taxation in compliance with the tax legislation of the Republic of
Cash reward equal to
10,000 USD in AMD rate
Participation in the concert programs in Armenia (in 2 concerts during 2022/23 and 2023/24 seasons) offered by the Organizing Committee of the Competition.
1. Best interpretation of a Classical Symphony (1st Round)
2. Best interpretation of a work by Armenian contemporary composer (1st Round)
3. Best interpretation of the Adagio of Spartacus and Phrygia from “Spartacus” Suite No.2. by Aram Khachaturian (1st Round)
4. Best interpretation of the Symphony No.2 “The Bell Symphony” by Aram Khachaturian (2nd Round)Performances receiving Special prizes will be published on the official website and social media pages of the Competition.
5. “Audience Award” Special prize: one concert performance with the Armenian State Symphony Orchestra during its 2022/23 concert season.
Each participant is given 30 minutes for rehearsal with the orchestra.
Joseph Haydn - Symphony No.101 in D major, Hob. I:101, 1st movement: Adagio - Presto (Edition:Breitkopf und Härtel)
Joseph Haydn - Symphony No.102 in B-flat major, Hob. I:102, 1st movement: Largo-Vivace (Edition:Breitkopf und Härtel)
Joseph Haydn - Symphony N. 104 in D major, Hob. I:104, 1st movement: Adagio - Allegro (Edition:Breitkopf und Härtel)
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Symphony No.29 in A major K.201, 1st movement: Allegro moderato (Edition:Breitkopf und Härtel)
Ludwig van Beethoven - Symphony No.1 in C major Op.21, 1st movement: Adagio molto - Allegro con brio (Edition: Breitkopf und Härtel)
Ludwig van Beethoven - Symphony No.2 in D major Op.36, 1st movement: Adagio molto - Allegro con brio (Edition: Breitkopf und Härtel)
Ludwig van Beethoven - Symphony No.4 in B flat major Op.60, 1st movement: Adagio - Allegro vivace (Edition: Breitkopf und Härtel)
* The full Score of the piece will be provided by the Organizing Committee on June 6, 2021 immediately after drawing the lots.
Each participant is given 45 minutes for rehearsal with the orchestra.
Pyotr Tchaikovsky - Symphony No.5 in E minor, Op.64 (Edition: Breitkopf und Härtel)
Johannes Brahms - Symphony No.4 in E minor, Op.98 (Edition: Breitkopf und Härtel)
Antonin Dvorak - Symphony No.9 in E minor, Op 95 (Edition: N. Simrock, 1894. E.F. Kalmus)
Sergei Prokofiev - Symphony No.7 in C-sharp minor, Op.131 (Edition: Moscow:Muzgiz. E.F. Kalmus)
*If necessary, the scores of Aram Khachaturian's compositions will be made available by the Competition.
Schedule of Events
All hours are set at the Armenian Standard Time (GMT/UTC+4)
1ST ROUND (DAY 1)
from 1 to 6 participants rehearsal/performance with orchestra
1ST ROUND (DAY 2)
from 7 to 12 participants rehearsal/performance with orchestra
1ST ROUND (DAY 3)
from 13 to 18 participants rehearsal/performance with orchestra
2ND ROUND (DAY 1)
from 1 to 3 participants rehearsal/performance with orchestra
2ND ROUND (DAY 2)
from 4 to 6 participants rehearsal/performance with orchestra
AND GALA CONCERT
Award Ceremony and Gala Concert